XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission 2022: XISS Ranchi has announced admissions for its 2 year PGDM programme for the batch 2022-24. Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi has a legacy which is more than 500 years old. The Institute is managed and governed by the Society of Jesus – more popularly known as “Jesuits”.
|Fees (INR)||9.25 lakh|
|Industry Exp. Faculties||N.A|
|Average salary for the batch 2021||5.9 LPA|
|Highest salary for the batch 2021||26 LPA|
XISS Ranchi admission 2022- programs offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Information Technology)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing)
Eligibility Criteria :
Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM IT program at the Institute is three / four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities. Candidates appearing for final year or final semester of their graduate degree examination in academic year 2020-21 are also eligible to appear for the admission process.
The institute will accept only online registrations. For online registrations, the Registration Fee can be paid through online transactions using Credit / Debit / ATM cards / Online Banking.
GD PI Call: Based on above all India entrance test scores, candidates who have applied for admission to the institute will be shortlisted and will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be held at Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Ranchi in the month of March 2022.
After the GDPI round, admission offers are made to successful candidates. The final selection is based on a diverse set of attributes which include:
- Past academic record ( 20% weightage)
- Performance in entrance tests (40% weightage)
- Performance in Group Discussion (10% weightage)
- Performance in Personal Interview (30% weightage)