Chhattisgarh NEET UG Counselling 2022: The registration fee for Chhattisgarh NEET UG counselling is ₹1,000 for students who fall under the unreserved (UR) and other backward classes (OBC) categories. Candidates from Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Scheduled Castes (SC) categories must pay an application fee of ₹500. While non-resident Indian candidates must pay an application cost of Rs. 10,000.
Chhattisgarh NEET UG Counselling 2022: How To Register
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage click on the ‘NEET UG MBBS/BDS application form 2022’ link
- Register for the Chhattisgarh NEET UG counselling process
- Fill in all the required details
- Upload all the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Take print out for future reference.
The Chhattisgarh NEET UG registration fee for candidates belonging to unreserved (UR) and other backward classes (OBC) category is Rs 1,000. Candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Scheduled Caste (SC) category will be required to pay Rs 500 as the application fee. Non-residential Indian applicants need to pay Rs 10,000 as the application fee.