IIM Lucknow IPMX Admission 2023. 1 Year MBA Program : Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML) opens application for its 12th month one year MBA Program for the batch 2023-24. IIM Lucknow offers International Programme in Management for Executives or IPMX (One-year MBA) at its Noida Campus.
This is a one-year residential programme designed for mid/ senior level professionals to prepare them for top positions in industry roles. The programme was started in the year 2008 and is accredited by AACSB and Association of MBAs (AMBA). A valid GMAT/GRE score is a prerequisite for applying to this programme. IIM L opens applications for 1 year MBA Programme in 2 phases.
- Executives with bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit, with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA;
- A Valid GMAT or GRE Score (both offline and online scores except scores of Online Test taken during 1, April 2020 and 25, January 2022 will be accepted). It is mandatory to submit Official Score card/Test Taker copy (if Official Score card is not yet received) along with the application.
You need to submit the GMAT/GRE score card along with the application form. You should also inform GMAC/ETS. Our GMAT code is J39-VT-55. and GRE Designated Institution (DI) Code is 4988.
- minimum of 5 years full-time post-qualification (after graduation) work experience as on 31st December 2022.
- Candidate fills and submit the application form online Application Form and upload the scanned copies of the documents in support of the attainments mentioned in Eligibility Criteria;
- Completed Application Form must be submitted by November 15, 2022 for first phase and January 15, 2023 for the second phase;
- Candidate provides the contact details with email ids of the recommenders. The suggested recommenders will receive an e-mail requesting them to submit the recommendation letters online directly to the admissions office.
- Based on GMAT/GRE scores, candidates are shortlisted for Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview;
- A candidate’s final score for selection in IPMX for batch 2023 – 24 will be calculated based on the assigned weights as per the following table:
|Academic and Professional Profile:||30%|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10%|
|Activity||Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Last date of submission||15-Nov-2022||15-Jan-2023|
|Announcement of Shortlisted||01-Dec-2022||25-Jan-2023|
|WAT & PI||17-18 Dec-2022||04- 05 Feb-2023|
|Announcement of Selected Candidates||28-Dec-2022||15-Feb-2023|
|Last Date of Acceptance||31-Jan-2023||20-Mar-2023|
|commencement of Program||April 2023||April 2023|
You will be required to make a Payment of INR 5000/- (Non-refundable) towards Application Fees to complete the application process.
Tuition Fees: INR 26 Lakh
Click here Apply Online