IIM Rohtak IPM Admission 2022: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak has announced the admission 2022 for its Integrated Program in Management (IPM) or Integrated MBA batch 2022-27 based on class 12 score and its own IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2022 which will be held on May 21, 2022 from 3 PM to 5 PM as computer based exam.
Presently 5 IIMs offer IPM Program, IIM Indore is the first IIM to start IPM Program, Out of these 5, IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak conduct self test and IIM Ranchi, Bodh Gaya and Jammu conducted common test.
Candidates must satisfy the following criteria to apply for this programme. General, NC-OBC and EWS Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on June 30, 2022. SC,ST and PWD (DAP) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on June 30, 2022.
|Registrations open||Feb 21, 2022|
|Last date to apply||May 02, 2022|
|Exam Date||May 21, 2022|
Stage I: Online Registration
- Interested applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will fill the registration form that aims at evaluating the applicant’s proficiency in academics as well as in extra-curricular activities.
- The eligible applicants will pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 3890/- (Three Eight Hundred and Ninety Only)
Stage II: IPM Aptitude Test (IPM AT 2022)
- All the interested applicants will undergo IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test that will examine the aptitude, logical reasoning, and proficiency in English of the applicant.
- IPM AT 2022 to be conducted on May 21, 2022 from 3 PM to 5 PM
IPM Aptitude Test will comprise of following sections:
|Number of Q||
Note: Each question will carry 4 marks. There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. All the questions will be multiple-choice questions.
Stage III: Online Personal Interview (PI)
- The announcement of Call for Online Personal Interviews (PI) will be done in the Second Week of June 2022. The shortlisting will be based on the IPM AT 2022 scores.
- The candidates during their personal interviews will be judged on the basis of their academics, general awareness, and communication skills.
- The interviews are proposed to be held in the Fourth Week of June 2022 (Tentative)
Stage IV: Announcement of Selection List and Offer Acceptance
- The final Merit List will be generated based on the composite score as mentioned below:
|Aptitude Test Score||45|
|Personal Interview (PI)||15|
|Past Academics (10th and 12th)||40 (20% each)|
Contact: IPM Admissions Phone: 01262-228539/ 555 WhatsApp message only: 7082001615/ 7082001608 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org