IIM Shillong Placements 2023: Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong) released final placements for the PGP batch 2023. This year’s highest salary offered is Rs. 71.3 Lakh per annum; the Average salary offered is Rs. 26.96 Lakh per annum and the median salary is Rs. 26.09 Lakh per annum. The average salary jumped by 16%. Total 63 recruiters participated in the placement process.
MBA Placement 2023: Average and Highest Salary
IIM Shillong placements 2023 Facts:
- The highest salary offered is Rs. 71.3 Lakh per annum
- The average salary offered is Rs. 26.96 Lakh per annum
- The median salary is Rs. 26.09 Lakh per annum
- Total PPO Offered: 85
Also Read – IIM Ranchi Placement 2023. MBA Salary Year wise
IIM Shillong conducted the placement season through the participation from several prominent recruiters including AB InBev, Aditya Birla Capital, Axis Bank, Bain & Company, Capgemini, Cipla, D.E. Shaw, Deloitte USI, EY, Goldman Sachs, HSBC Bank, IBM, ICICI Group, Infosys Consulting, ITC, Jio Platforms, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Mahindra Logistics, Microsoft, Nomura Investment Bank, Pidilite Industries, StateStreet, Tata AIG, TATA Steel, Titan, TresVista and WNS and others who reaffirmed their faith in the institute. IIM Shillong gracefully hosted many first-time recruiters including Adani Group, Berger Paints, Everest Group, EXL, Godrej Consumer Products Ltd., Larsen & Toubro, LatentView Analytics, Licious, Manyawar, McKinsey & Company, Merilytics, Qwixpert, Uber and VIP Industries.
- Sales & Marketing accounted for 17% of the total offers received. Recruiters such as Affinity, Atomberg, Capgemini, Cipla, ITC, Pidilite Industries, TATA Steel and Titan continued to bestow their faith in the acumen of the participants and recruited in large numbers. Berger Paints, Godrej Consumer Products Ltd., Licious, Manyawar and Metalbook were amongst the first-time recruiters.
- The General Management domain observed increased participation from recruiters including AB InBev, Adani Group, Aditya Birla Capital, JSW Steel, State Street and Tata AIG General Insurance from various sectors such as BFSI, Consulting, IT & Analytics, Manufacturing & Retail and Technology, Media & Telecommunication.
- Human Resources and Operations domain witnessed participation from distinguished companies like AU Small Finance Bank Ltd., Cipla, D.E. Shaw, Larsen & Toubro, TATA Steel, Uber and WNS Global that strengthened their alliance with the institution and offered prominent roles spanning across various sectors. This domain accounted for 6% of placements this year
- Consulting and Strategy emerged as the most sought-after domain, accounting for 35% of the total offers received. Various roles offered included Associate, Business Analyst, Business Consultant, and Sales Transformation Consultant. Bain & Company, Capgemini, Deloitte USI, EY, IBM, Infosys Consulting and WNS Global continued their association with the institute, offering coveted profiles to students while firsttime recruiters include Avalon Consulting, Everest Group, McKinsey & Company and Qwixpert.
- Finance IIM Shillong has always been a preferred campus for recruiters offering roles in the Finance domain. 20% of the participants received offers in roles such as Associate, Business Analyst, Corporate Relationship and Financial Risk Advisory amongst others. Prominent recruiters such as Axis Bank, D.E. Shaw, Goldman Sachs, HDFC Bank, HSBC, ICICI Bank, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Nomura Investment and TresVista continued to recruit in large numbers.
XLRI Jamshedpur Placement Report 2022
Domain wise placements:
- Consulting & Strategy: Highest salary offered is Rs. 31.2 LPA
- Finance: Highest salary offered is Rs. 41 LPA
- Sales and marketing: Highest salary offered is Rs. 41 LPA
- General Management: Highest salary offered is Rs. 27/. 1 LPA
- Human Resources & Operations: Highest salary offered is Rs. 34.7 LPA
The PGP 2021-23 batch also bagged PPI/PPO opportunities from AB InBev, Amagi, Bain & Company, Cipla, D.E. Shaw, Deloitte USI, Goldman Sachs, ICICI Group, ITC, JSW, Mahindra Logistics, Microsoft, Nomura, Pidilite Industries, TATA Steel and Uber.
Pingback: IIM Ranchi Placement 2023. MBA Salary Year wise
Pingback: IIM Shillong celebrates 14th convocation