IIM Udaipur Admission 2024: The Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur (IIMU), introduces admission for its first ever one-year full-time MBA programmes in Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) Programme.
DEM (Digital Enterprise Management) : The first-ever One Year MBA program in Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) introduces candidates with work experience to management concepts and leadership styles in the emerging digital business enterprises, arm them to make data- driven decisions , lead complex and diverse teams in digital environments.
Admission Process : Designed as a full-time residential program, the admission requires a recent GMAT/GRE/CAT score along with a minimum of 3 years of full-time work experience after graduation. Generally the program starts in April of the first year and ends in March of the following year. For the academic year 2024-2025, the program shall start on April 9, 2024.
Tuition Fees: Rs. 22.75 Lakh
|Application||Cycle 1||Cycle 2||Cycle 3||Cycle 4||Cycle 5|
|Online application starts||Aug 1, 2023||Sep 11, 2023||Oct 21, 2023||Nov 22, 2023||Jan 13, 2024|
|Online application ends||Sep 10, 2023||Oct 20, 2023||Nov 21, 2023||Jan 12, 2024||Jan 31, 2024|
|Webinars||To be Published|
|Announcement of results||Sepr 25, 2023||Nov 4, 2023||Dec 6, 2023||Jan 27, 2024||Feb 15, 2024|
IIM Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum of 10+2 years of school education and a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification in any discipline with at least 50 percent marks (minimum three years of bachelor’s level education after the completion of higher secondary schooling).
- Valid GMAT, or GRE, or CAT scores of tests taken in 2020 or later.
- Full-time work experience (after graduation) of minimum 36 months as of February 29, 2024.
Steps to Apply
- Complete the online application form
- Along with the completed application, the following documents are to be uploaded:
- GMAT/GRE/CAT Score
- Degree certificate
- Work experience documents
- Work experience certificates
- Relieving letter from the last company
- Appointment letter and payslip for the most recent month from the current organization
- Video profile ( 2 minute video profile about yourself and why you would like to join this programme)
- Other relevant documents may also be submitted, e.g.
- Awards and recognitions
- Competition results
- Documents may be submitted in PDF, doc, docx or JPEG formats
- Application fee of INR 1000/- must be paid online using Credit Card/Debit Card when uploading the above documents.
IIM Udaipur Placement 2023: The Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM U) concluded its Campus placement 2022 -23 for its 1 year full Time MBA in DEM batch.
- Highest maximum earning potential : Rs 34.07 lakhs per annum.
- Average maximum earning potential : Rs 21.47 lakhs per annum.
- Median earning potential : Rs 21 lakhs per annum
Roles were offered across various domains like Business Process Improvement, Consulting & Strategy, Information Technology, Operations/Supply Chain Management (SCM), Product Management, Project Management and Sales & Marketing and Business Development.
Top recruiters are Accenture Strategy & Consulting, Accenture Technology, Adani, Cognizant, Cybertech, Digite, Fullerton India, Genpact, IBM, Infosys, Manhattan Associates, McKinsey Digital, Mphasis and others.