IIT Palakkad M. Tech Admission 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad (IIT Palakkad) opens applications for its various program for the M. Tech batch 2022 -23. Candidate can apply Online. Last date to apply os Apr 30. he Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad (IIT Palakkad) established as an autonomous institute of national importance in 2015 by the Government of India as one of the third generation IITs.
M. Tech in System-on-Chip Design 2022
- UG degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering
- GATE qualification in CS / EE / EC / IN for HTTA
M. Tech in Power Electronics & Power Systems/ Manufacturing and Materials Engineering
- UG degree in Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- GATE qualification in EE for HTTA.
M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering 2022
- UG degree in Civil Engineering
- GATE qualification in CE for HTTA
M. Tech in Computing and Mathematics 2022
To be eligible for the regular category of admission, candidates must possess: A valid GATE score in CS/MA and either a four year bachelor’s degree in STEM (Sciences/Technology/ Engineering/Mathematics) or a masters degree in Sciences / Mathematics.
To be eligible for other categories of admission where a GATE score is not mandatory as per the institute regulations (such as sponsored category, CFTI degree holders etc.), candidates must possess one of the following.
A). A four years bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology
- B) a four year bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as a major
- C) a masters degree in Mathematics
M. Tech in Data Science 2022
- UG degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/Civil Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering
- Masters in Mathematics /App. Mathematics /Statistics / Operational Research: M.Sc Physics with project/course in the following topics: (1) Astrophysics and/or Astronomy, (2) Statistical Physics and Condensed Matter, (3) Quantum Information and Quantum Many-Body Theory.
- GATE qualification in CS / IT / EC / EE / IN/ CE/ AG / ME/ AE / MA / ST / PH for HTTA.
The application fee is as follows: Gen/Gen (EWS)/OBC/ all other candidates 500; Women/SC/ST category candidates 250/. The candidates who are yet to appear or have appeared in the final examination for the qualifying degree specified in site and whose results are likely to be declared by July 15, 2022 are eligible to apply.