MDI Gurgaon FPM Admission 2023: Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI G) open applications for its Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) program for the 2023 batch. MDI offered in Two Tracks: FPM (Residential), FPM (Non-Residential). Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI Gurgaon website. They can click on the programme they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website. Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees three thousand only) inclusive of 18% GST using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking. Last date to apply is Jan 15, 2023. FPM is equivalent to PhD.
PhD Admission 2023. FPM Application Open
- A master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks (with first division) or equivalent grade point average recognized by AICTE /AIU with a Bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification after com-pleting higher secondary schooling (10+2).
- Five year integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60% marks (with first division), obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2).
- A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent CGPA along with Master’s degree with 60% (with first division).
- For FPM (Non-Residential), minimum age of 35 years and a minimum of 10 years of managerial work experience, preferable at senior-level, is required as on last date of application.
- For FPM (Residential), those appearing for their final examinations in the respective disciplines can also apply. Candidates have to complete the requirement for the course before June 30, 2023 and produce original certificate /marksheets by September 30, 2023 failing which they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
MDI Gurgaon Applications Closing Soon. Last Date Nov 25, 5 PM
IIM Calcutta PhD Application 2023 Open. Apply Now
Candidates are required to take Standard Tests like CAT/ GMAT/GRE/ UGC-JRF/GATE. Candidates are required to apply through Standard Tests like CAT/GMAT/GRE/ UGC-JRF/GATE, scores valid as on the last date of application. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview either online or offline in February 2023 at MDI Campus, Gurgaon.
JNU PhD Admission 2023
Financial Assistance for MDI FPM Residential Students
FPM scholarship will be given for a maximum four years for non MBA students and three years for MBA students. For first two years, scholarship will be Rs.30000/month and for remaining duration it will be Rs.35000/month. In addition, a total contingency grant of Rs.80000 (Rupees of eighty thousand) and conference grant of total Rs.250000 (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand only) shall also be provided to FPM scholars to support their field work, books purchase, research paper presentations etc.
MDI Gurgaon offers scholarships to 20 students of current batch 100% tuition fees waiver