MICA Ahmedabad opens applications for its 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) & Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communication (PGDM-C) program for the batch 2022-24. MICA has also opened applications for its 1-year Post Graduate Certificate Program, Crafting Creative Communications (CCC), and the 4-year Fellow Programme in Management (FPM).
Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA) twice in a year. The MICAT Exam will be conducted for offering admission in PGDM-C and PGDM programs of MICA Institutions. MICA also offers admission on the basis of various other management entrance examinations including CAT, XAT and GMAT scores.
- Admission to the Post-graduate Programmes (PGP) both, PGDM (C) and PGDM require a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
|MICAT – I||
MICAT – II
MICA Application opens
|October 1, 2021||November 23, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for Admission||November 20, 2021||
January 16, 2022
Call Letters/Admit Card
|December 1, 2021||January 25, 2022|
|MICAT Exam Date||December 4, 2021||
January 29, 2022
|December 21, 2021||
February 18, 2022
MICAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Total Questions: Question Paper will contain the total 144 questions in the examination.
- Duration: Candidates will get 2 hours 45 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Total Sections: Question paper will be divided in three sections.
- Marking system: Each correct answer will carry +1 mark and incorrect answer will carry -0.25 Marks in the total.
MICAT: Application Fee is Rs. 2100
Final Admission Selection Criteria: MICA Ahmedabad will generate a final merit list as per the following weightages after completion of GE-PI Round.
|MICAT Exam Score||30%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||30%|
|Group Exercise (GE)||20%|
|Tuition Fees||21 Lacs|
|Full time Faculty||30|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||14.01 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||49 LPA|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
|Seat||180 PGDM C & PGDM 36|
About MICA: Established in 1991, MICA, an autonomous, non-profit institution, offers a wide range of academic programmes including four residential programmes: Post Graduate Diploma in Management–Communication Programme ns (PGDM-C), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Certificate in Crafting Creative Communication (CCC) and Fellow Programme in Management–Communications (FPM-C).