MICA Ahmedabad opens applications for its 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) & Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communication (PGDM-C) program for the batch 2022-24. MICA has also opened applications for its 1-year Post Graduate Certificate Program, Crafting Creative Communications (CCC), and the 4-year Fellow Programme in Management (FPM).
Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA) twice in a year. The MICAT Exam will be conducted for offering admission in PGDM-C and PGDM programs of MICA Institutions. MICA also offers admission on the basis of various other management entrance examinations including CAT, XAT and GMAT scores.
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Admission 2022. Seats, average salary & Eligibility
- Admission to the Post-graduate Programmes (PGP) both, PGDM (C) and PGDM require a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
Compare Business School Series 7: IMI Delhi vs IMT G vs XIMB vs MICA
|MICAT – I||
MICAT – II
MICA Application opens
|October 1, 2021||November 23, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for Admission||November 20, 2021||
January 16, 2022
Call Letters/Admit Card
|December 1, 2021||January 25, 2022|
|MICAT Exam Date||December 4, 2021||
January 29, 2022
|December 21, 2021||
February 18, 2022
MICAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Total Questions: Question Paper will contain the total 144 questions in the examination.
- Duration: Candidates will get 2 hours 45 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Total Sections: Question paper will be divided in three sections.
- Marking system: Each correct answer will carry +1 mark and incorrect answer will carry -0.25 Marks in the total.
MICAT: Application Fee is Rs. 2100
Final Admission Selection Criteria: MICA Ahmedabad will generate a final merit list as per the following weightages after completion of GE-PI Round.
|MICAT Exam Score||30%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||30%|
|Group Exercise (GE)||20%|
|Tuition Fees||21 Lacs|
|Full time Faculty||30|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||14.01 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||49 LPA|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
|Seat||180 PGDM C & PGDM 36|
Apply to any top 100+ B Schools from one window. Shortlist, save and apply.
About MICA: Established in 1991, MICA, an autonomous, non-profit institution, offers a wide range of academic programmes including four residential programmes: Post Graduate Diploma in Management–Communication Programme ns (PGDM-C), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Certificate in Crafting Creative Communication (CCC) and Fellow Programme in Management–Communications (FPM-C).