NEET answer key PDF: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2022 exam on 17 July 2022. NEET UG Exam is now now over and answer key released by different sources. Check below.
New: NEET UG Answer key Q4 by : Check
New: NEET UG Answer key S5 by Aakash : Check
Students reaction: Easy to Moderate. Paper review….a balanced paper!! Much better than NEET 2021
- Paper was easy Specially physics
- Biology was found to be easy.
- NEET 2022 Exam Analysis: “Chemistry Time Consuming”
- Wonder full exam’s 😄❤🔥🔥
NEET UG 2022 Exam: Test Highlights
- NEET 2022 exam paper contains 200 questions
- Out of the 200 questions, candidates have to answer 180 questions.
- Each subject will have two sections – Section A with 35 questions and Section B with 15 questions.
- Out of 15 questions in Section B, candidates need to answer only 10 questions.
NEET UG 2022: Marking Scheme
- Four marks (+4) will be given for each correct answer.
- One mark (-1) will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- If a question is left unattempted then no marks will be given.
NEET UG 2022 is a single medical entrance exam for admissions to MBBS, BDS, other program in various colleges across the country. The exam is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Guidelines to follow at the exam centre
- Candidates must carry a Blue or black ballpoint pen to write the exam
- Candidates must have their NEET UG 2022 admit card along with the self-declaration and undertaking form
- Candidates are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle and a 50 ml bottle of hand sanitizer
- Candidates are allowed to carry a passport size photograph or additional photograph to put on the attendance sheet.
NEET UG 2022 Result
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2022 exam on 17 July 2022. Once the exam is over, NTA may release the NEET Result 2022 on its official website.
NEET Answer key
NEET Answer key R6
NEET Answer key T6
NEET Answer key S6
NEET Answer key Q6