NEET PG 2023 Exam Analysis: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has successfully conducted the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2023 on March 5 across different centres. As per the initial analysis, the NEET PG 2023 question paper was moderately difficult. There were 200 questions in total and for every correct answer, candidates will get 4 marks. The paper was divided into 19 subjects.
NEET PG to be Known as NeXT
NEET PG 2023. The exam date is Mar 05 & Registration Starts in Dec
NEET PG 2022 SC, ST, OBC, Open Expected Cutoff
NEET PG 2023 seems to be moderately difficult this year. Around 60% of the questions were clinical-based and another 15-20 percent of the paper consisted of one-liner questions. Also, there were more than 35 image-based questions that, according to the students, were moderate to tough in difficulty,” As per the media report.
- The NEET PG 2023 question paper was not lengthy in nature
- Around 60 percent of questions are clinical-based questions
- Approximately 10-15 percent of questions were based on one-liner answers
- More than 35 image-based questions were asked in the test
- Most of the questions covered topics like Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, General Medicine, Obstetrics and gynecology, and General surgery.
- HIV and alcohol-based questions were also asked in the exam. The clinical section was tougher than the pre-clinical and para-clinical sections.
The National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET-PG) 2023 was held on 5 March 2023 in a computer-based format by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). 2,08,898 people registered to take the NEET PG 2023 test at 902 locations spread across 277 cities.
There are a total of 200 multiple-choice questions in the NEET PG 2023 exam format. The NEET PG 2023 question paper carries 800 total marks. For admission to 13,886 Master of Surgery (MS), 26,699 Doctor of Medicine (MD), and 922 PG Diploma seats, the NEET PG 2023 was conducted.