NIRMA Admission 2023: – Institute of Management, Nirma University opens application for its full time MBA in Family Business & Entrepreneurship (MBA FBE) for the batch 2023. Candidates can apply online. Nirma Education and Research Foundation (NERF) was established as a trust in 1994 by the renowned industrialist and philanthropist, Dr. Karsanbhai K. Patel, to promote and support higher education in India. Nirma Institute of Technology (NIT), was the first institution set up by the NERF in 1995 offering undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral-level programmes. Nirma University, Ahmedabad, was established as a statutory university in 2003. It is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is also accredited ‘A+’ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). NIRMA Applications 2023 is closing on May 14, 2023.
Apply to any top 125+ B Schools from one window. Shortlist & apply.
- Last date of Online Application Form Submission: April 30, 2023
- Entrance Test: May 07, 2023
- PI: May 09, 2023
- Declaration of Result: 2nd week of May 2023
IIM Lucknow opens Application for MBA E&I. Apply Now
- A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria within 3 months of them joining the programme. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation by the time of commencement of the programme. The candidates failing to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless such vacant seats are filled by other candidates.
KJ Somaiya MBA Applications Closes – May 14th 2023
Applicants should complete the online application form and submit the same along with a non-refundable admission processing fee of Rs.1500/- +other applicable taxes. The payment should be made online by credit/debit/net banking. Read the Admission Application Instructions carefully before filling up the form.
1. Entrance Test
The applicants are required to appear in the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Institute of Management through online mode.
2. Entrance Test Structure:
Duration of this test will be 60 minutes and have four Sections of 10 questions each.
• Logic & Data Interpretation
• Quantitative Skills
• Verbal Skills
• General Knowledge.
3. Final Selection
The final selection for admission to the programme would be based on the candidate’s performance in the Entrance Test, Personal Interview & Communication Test. The following weightage will be given to each component:
• Entrance Test: 60%
• Personal Interview & Communication Test: 30%
• Past Academic Performance: 10%.