NITIE Admission 2023: NITIE Mumbai opens application for its Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM) and PGDSM program for the batch 2023- 25. Last date 20th Feb 2023 5:30 PM. Admission to PGDIM course is open to full-time graduates of all branches of engineering/technology and will also include the following streams:
Apply to any top 125+ B Schools from one window. Shortlist, save, and apply.
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- M. Sc. (Statistics)
- Dual Degree (Maths and Computing) Minimum 5 yrs.
- BS./B. Tech (Economics) Minimum 4 yrs.
The candidates must have aggregate 60% marks (relaxable by 5% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) with a valid CAT Score for PGDIM. Candidates appearing for the final year of Engineering/Technology can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for examinations at the time of application and submit their result latest by September 30, 2023.
Are the IIMs unable to attract female students ?
|Tuition Fees||14.6 Lakh|
|Full time Faculties||100+|
|Average Salary||25.69 LPA|
|Highest Salary||49 LPA|
The application process is common to both PGDIM/PGDSM programs. Candidates can apply for more than one Program. If applying for more than one program, the candidate needs to give his/her preferences and pay the applicable application fees.
- Application Fee for each program is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries and USD 50 for International students, plus bank charges as applicable. This fee can be paid through the payment gateway.
- The eligible candidates should apply through ONLINE mode only and register themselves on the Admissions Portal.
- Instructions to fill the application form is available at Instructions to Apply Online.
MBA Jobs Report 2022 : Indian B Schools Placements
Shortlists for GD & PI Process: Candidates satisfying the below requirements shall only be considered for shortlisting:
- Who have applied to the Program and paid the prescribed registration fee within the time specified, and
- Who satisfy the Eligibility Criteria, and
- Who have a valid CAT score
Top MBA Colleges in Operations Management in India
Indian candidates are shortlisted for the group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) process based on their valid CAT scores subject to meeting minimum Eligibility Criteria
International candidates are shortlisted for the group discussion and personal interview process based on GMAT scores, IELTS/ TOEFL (applicable for foreign candidates) and 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
Shortlisted candidates are called to the institute campus for the GD and PI process.
NITIE Mumbai Placement 2022
NITIE Placement 2022: National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai released final placement for the batch 2022. Highest salary offered is INR 49 LPA & Average salary offered is INR 25.69 LPA. A total of 107 companies visited the campus and 157 PPOs were offered during NITIE Mumbai placements.
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) will also be mentoring the new Mumbai campus. As of now there were 20 IIMs in India, now NITIE Mumbai shall be the 21st IIM.
NITIE has always been a popular B School and has been ranked 9th among management schools in India, by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2022. NITIE offers five postgraduate programs in the field of Technology and Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM)
- Post Graduate Program for Executives (PGPEX-VLFM)
Compare Business School Series 13: IIM Indore vs IIM Kozhikode vs NITIE
About NITIE: National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), formerly National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering, is a graduate business school under Ministry of HRD Government of India located in Powai near Vihar Lake in Mumbai, and is ranked 9th among B-Schools of India as per NIRF 2022 rankings. National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) was established by the Government of India in 1963 with the assistance of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) through the International Labour Organization (ILO) to create skilled professionals. It was funded by the Government of India and registered as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.