NTA NEET UG 2023 Exam Dress code: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon issue the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Undergraduates (NEET UG 2023) admit card on its official website. Medical aspirants will be able to download the NEET admit card at neet.nta.nic.in or nta.ac.in using their application number and password. Below mentioned the dress code for males and females for the NTA NEET UG Exam 2023.
NEET Zoology Complete Syllabus with % wise Topics
The NEET UG 2023 examination is scheduled to be held on May 7, 2023. The examination will be held in the afternoon shift from 2 PM to 5:20 PM in Pen and Paper mode. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 1:30 PM.
READ: NEET UG Physics Complete Syllabus
Exam day guidelines: The NTA has also provided the helpline number and email ID for candidates to facilitate in downloading the exam city slip. In case a candidate is facing any difficulty in downloading the NEET UG exam city slip s/he can contact at 011-40759000 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The testing agency, on April 30, released the NEET UG exam city slip to facilitate candidates through advance information for the allotment of the city where the NEET examination centre will be located.
NEET UG Admit Card 2023 Releasing Soon, Check Details
Postpone NEET UG 2023: Aspirants Reach Out To President Draupadi Murmu
NTA NEET UG 2023 Dress Code
NEET 2023 Dress Code for Male Candidates
- According to the NEET Dress Code, the male candidates need to wear half sleeve shirts or t-shirts. Full sleeve shirts are not allowed while the candidates are writing their test.
- The clothes should not be elaborate, embroidered, or with big flap pockets and designed buttons/chains.
- Kurta pyjamas too are not allowed.
- The candidates should wear conventional trousers or pants without baggy pockets.
- The candidates should wear chappals or sandals (with a light sole) as shoes are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
NEET 2023 Dress Code for Female Candidates
- Female candidates should not wear loud, elaborately embroidered, flashy clothes with brooches or buttons.
- Full-sleeve clothing should not be worn on the examination day.
- It is advised to avoid wearing jeans, palazzo, and leggings on examination day.
- High heels and shoes with thick soles too should be avoided.
- It is advisable to wear sandals and chappals on this day.
- Female candidates should avoid wearing jewellery during the examination.
Pingback: NEET UG 2023 postponement
Pingback: NEET UG 2023 Exam Admit Card 2023