IRMA PGDM Placement Report 2022: Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) successfully completed the final placement for the PGDM Rural batch 2020-22. Highest salary offered is INR 26.5 lakh per annum. IRMA is considered one of the leading and best B Schools in the country for its Rural Management program. Average salary jumped by 25% in comparison to last year.
- Highest Salary offered is 26.5 Lakh per annum
- Average Salary offered is INR 14.33 Lakh per annum
- Median Salary offered INR 15 Lakh per annum
- Package for Top 10 percentile of the batch INR 20.05 Lakh per annum
- Package for Top 25 percentile of the batch INR 17.67 Lakh per annum
- Package for Top 50 percentile of the batch INR16.7 Lakh per annum
The roles offered are diverse ranging from sales and marketing, product development, product management, supply chain functions, international trade, strategy, project management and so on.
Some of the leading recruiters are Flipkart, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (AMUL), National Dairy Development Board, Cred Avenue, Crompton Greaves, Godrej Agrovet Ltd., ITC Ltd., Grant Thornton LLP, Licious, Tata Steel, Vedanta CSR, Yes Bank, Samunnati Financial Intermediation & Services Pvt. Ltd., IDFC First Bank, Dhwani Rural Information Systems, Adani Wilmar Ltd and so on.
|Batch||Avg Salary*||Highest Salary*|
|2018 – 20||10.77||52|
|2019 – 21||10.4||19|
|20120 – 22||14.3||26.5|
*INR in Lakh