VIT Vellore Tops in Private category and IIT Bombay overall in India. The ‘QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022’ was released on April 6th 2022, by global higher education think-tank QS Quacquarelli Symonds.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Tops in India in Private category; 9th Overall Rank in India and 346 Globally. IIT Bombay tops in India and overall ranked 65.
Universities were evaluated in 34 specific subjects and five broader subject areas for the ‘QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022’. Among Indian universities, IIT Delhi shines with four IIT Delhi programmes securing places in the global top 100 ranks — Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, and Civil Engineering.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) which is India’s No. 1 private University as per the NIRF Ranking 2021 released by the Government of India and also sets a record with the Limca Book of Records for the 10th time for unbeatable placement records.
QS World University Ranking: Engineering & Technology
- IIT Bombay (Rank: 65)
- IIT Delhi (Rank: 72)
- IIT Kharagpur (Rank: =101)
- IIT Madras (Rank: 103)
- IIT Kanpur (Rank: =122)
- IISc Bengaluru (Rank: =145)
- IIT Roorkee (Rank: =222)
- IIT Guwahati (Rank: =259)
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) (Rank: =346)
- University of Delhi (Rank: 451-500)
Ranking & Accreditation of VIT
- VIT National & Global Rankings 2021
- Recognized as an Institution of Eminence by Govt. of India.
- No. 1 Private University for Innovation as recognized by ARIIA, Govt. of India.
- VIT is one among the top 10 in india and within 801-900 universities of the world as per Shanghai ARWU (Academic Ranking of World Universities) 2021