Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune declared the final MBA placement report for the MBA batch of 2019-21. Over 100 organizations from various sectors, including, Automobile, BFSI, Consulting, FMCG/FMCD, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Information Technology, Manufacturing, among others participated in the Campus Recruitment Programme, which had a participation of 180 students. Organizations across sectors made a total of 192 offers in the Consulting & Strategy, Finance, General Management, Human Resources, Operations, Sales & Marketing domains offering an average CTC of INR 19.56 LPA which is lower than previous year average salary 20 LPA. and highest salary offered is INR 30.38 LPA. Total 66 Pre-Placement Offers (PPO) and median salary offered is 18 LPA.
- Highest Salary offered is Human Resource (HRM) & Marketing is 30.38 LPA.
- Highest Salary offered is Finance & Operation is 22 LPA.
- Average salary of the top 50 Students of the batch received 27.11 LPA.
- Average salary of the top 100 Students of the batch received 24.12 LPA.
- Average salary of the top 150 Students of the batch received 21.3 LPA.
Also Read : How Trustworthy Are Some MBA Placement Reports
23% students placed in FMCG/ Healthcare sector followed by 20% in IT/ITeS; 19% in Auto/ Manufacturing; 18% in BFSI; 12% in consulting and 8% in other sectors too.
Top Recruiters are Accenture Strategy & Consulting, Adidas, Alfa Laval, Everest Industries, Foxconn, HashedIn Technologies, Indegene, LogiNext, Michael Page, PhonePe, Spencer’s Retail, Synchrony Financial, Tata AIA Life Insurance Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Thoucentric Consulting, Total Oil India, Xiaomi India and others.