TISS Mumbai placements 2022: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai released final Placements of the TISS ODCL 2020-22 Batch. Average Salary offered is INR 25. 40 Lakh per annum . Top recruiters are Accenture Strategy, PwC, Deloitte and LTI . Other top brands who visited the campus included Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Shell, Pidilite, Amazon amongst many others.
- Average CTC: INR 25.40 LPA
- The highest salary offered is INR 42.09 LPA.
- Median CTC: INR 24 LPA
- Average salary offered to top 75% of the batch: INR 27.51 LPA
- Average salary offered to top 50% of the batch : INR 29.19 LPA
- Average salary offered to top 25% of the batch: INR 34.38 LPA
- Pre-placement offers (PPO)/ Field-Placement Offer(FPO) : 30% of the batch
This year’s placements saw participation from many new brands offering HR, OD, Change Management and Consulting roles from various industries such as Consulting, Manufacturing, FMCG, Pharma, Ecomm, IT, etc.
TISS Mumbai Placement Report 2021: TISS Mumbai declares Final Placement Report for the MA in HRM-LR Batch of 2019-21. TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) saw participation from 36 companies looking to recruit from a pool of 66 students in the batch.
Sector-wise breakdown of recruiters:
HRM & LR, TISS Mumbai placements witnessed the participation of regular recruiters like Accenture, Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, Bajaj Auto, Citi, Dell Technologies, Deloitte India, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Flipkart, ITC, Marico, Nestle, RPG, TAS, TCS, Wipro, etc. Source: TISS Social Media