CBSE 12th Results 2022: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the CBSE Result 2022 for Class 12th. Total 92.71% Pass. CBSE 12th Result 2022 is now available online on results.cbse.nic.in and cbse.gov.in. Students can also check CBSE Results online on DigiLocker by logging into their accounts. Check out steps & various methods of checking CBSE Class 12 Results 2022 and how to use DigiLocker.
CBSE in its result document said that for theory papers, only 30% weightage has been given to term 1 papers, whereas the remaining 70% comes from term 2. For practical papers, a 50-50 formula has been followed.
CBSE Class 12 result pass percentage in 2022 is 92.71%, which is a considerable improvement since 2020 (88.78%) when exams were held last time. In 2021, as many as 99.37% students passed Class 12 but without writing board exams.
CBSE 12th Result 2022: How to check online
- Go to the official website cbse.gov.in and click on Results
- Or go directly to results.cbse.nic.in
- On the page the link for Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) 2022 would be activated – click on it
- A new window would open
- Enter your CBSE 12th roll number, school code and date of birth and submit.
- Your CBSE Result would be displayed on the screen.
📢📢Excellent News for the students of Central Board of Secondary Education #CBSE Get your Class XII 2022 Result now through #DigiLocker by just clicking the link https://t.co/tatAeli3Xs
Team DigiLocker wishes Good luck to all the students! pic.twitter.com/wQKyRWpS0M
— DigiLocker (@digilocker_ind) July 22, 2022
CBSE 12th Results 2022
CBSE 12th Results 2022: Credentials required to check the scores
- Roll Number
- School Number
- Centre Number
- Admit Card ID
CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Results 2022: Tentative dates
- CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Results by July 13, 2022
- CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Results by July 15, 2022.