Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 exam registration form has now been released today – September 20, 2021, by the exam conducting body. Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE released an official notification informing everyone about the same. Interested candidates can apply now on ctet.nic.in.
- CTET 2021 will be held between December 16, 2021 and January 13, 2022.
- CBSE has started the registration process of the exam from today – September 20, 2021.
- Candidates can apply till October 19 on ctet.nic.in, and it is likely that the exam syllabus will be revised this time.
CTET 2021 will be held as a Computer Based Test, CBT and in about 20 languages. As per the official press release on the exam, the exam will be held tentatively from December, 2021 and might continue till January, 2022. The exact dates of the exam will be given on the exam admit card. The last date to apply for the exam is October 19, 2021. Check below the important documents needed to apply for the exam and how to apply now.
CTET 2021: Important documents needed to apply online
- Class 12 passing certificate.
- Candidates must also attach a certificate of their highest qualification.
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Scanned Photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Scanned image of your Signature.
Candidates must note that in case the application form asks for any other documents, they must be uploaded too. In the event of not doing so, their application will not be considered.
|Name of the Event||Date(s)|
|Registration process begins||Sept 20, 2021 (Started)|
|Last date to apply||Oct 19, 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fee||Oct 20, 2021|
|CTET 2021 Tentative Exam dates||Dec 16, 2021 to Jan 13, 2022|
Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link given here to apply for CTET 2021.
How to apply
- Candidates will have to go to the official website – ctet.nic.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Apply Online.’
- Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No for your record.
- Now, candidates have to upload scanned images of latest photograph and signature to complete it.
- Pay the requisite application fee and click on submit.
- Your CTET 2021 Application form will be submitted.
- Download and print a copy of it for future reference.
CTET 2021 will be divided into two papers – Paper I and Paper II. Candidates willing to teach classes 1 to 6, will have to appear for Paper I and those willing to teach the remaining classes, will have to appear for Paper II. However, candidates must note that they also have the option to apply for both.
|Category||Paper I or II||Both Paper I&II|
|General/OBC||Rs 1000||Rs 1200|
|SC/ST/Diff.Abled Person||Rs 500||Rs 600|