GIM Placement 2022: Goa Institute of Management (GIM), Goa declares final placement Report for the PGDM (Full Time) Batch of 2020-22. Average salary offered is INR 12.07 lac per annum and the Highest salary offered is INR 27.80 Lac per annum. Over 60+ industry leaders and pioneers made a total of 240+ offers to an enthusiastic and talented pool of 247 students. The institute witnessed the likes of AO Smith, Aditya Birla, Arcesium, GEP, JPMC, EY, Asian Paints among many others. Highest 30.2 Lakh per annum salary offered for the PGDM BDA (Big Data Analytics) Program.
FORE School PGDM Placement Report 2022
- Top 10 students received average salary : INR 21.40 lakhs
- Top 20 students received average salary: INR 19.05 Lakhs
- Top 50 students received average salary: INR 16.60 Lakhs
- Top 100 students received average salary: INR 14.36 Lakhs
GLIM Chennai Placement Report 2022
Top Recruiters are Accenture, EY, HCL, ITC Limited, GEP, Tata Capital, J PMorgan Chase, ICICI Bank, Deloitte, CITI Bank and others.
Compare Business Schools Series 28: SIBM B vs GIM vs FORE
PGDM HCM Placement 2022: Healthcare Sector Final Placements 2021-22 – Highest salary offered is INR 26 LPA.
- Average salary offered for PGDM BDA is 12.8 LPA
- Average salary offered for PGDM BFSI is 11.1 LPA
- Average salary offered for PGDM HCM is 10.4 LPA
- IMI Delhi PGDM Placement 2022. Highest Salary offered 27.7 LPA
- XIM University Placement 2022: Average salary Offered INR 17.54 LPA
GIM Placement Report 2021: Goa Institute of Management (GIM), Goa declares final placement Report for the PGDM batch 2019-21. Average salary offered is INR 10.7 lac per annum.
|Average sal||Highest sal|
2019 – 21
|20120 – 22||12||27.80|
- *INR in Lakh pe rannum