IIM Bangalore Admission 2024: Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B) opens application for its full time 1 year Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) [MBA] Programme for the batch 2024 -2025. Applications open in three rounds. The Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) (MBA) is a full time one year residential programme.
Rs. 28.5 Lakh*
Full time Faculty
|Faculty with PhD||
Average CTC last year
|Rs. 33.07 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||
*includes an International Immersion Fee , which is indicative.
EPGP Eligibility Criteria :
- In any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC ,ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA. [*Applicant/s who have not undergone any Bachelor’s Degree but completed their CA/ICWA/CS after Class XII, are also eligible to apply for EPGP 2024. The requirement of minimum percentage marks /CGPA remains same as mentioned above]
- Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience as on March 31, 2024, after completion of graduation.
- A valid GMAT or GRE score – The GMAT / GRE Score should be valid as on the date of application submission in each round. It is mandatory to submit Official Score card/Test Taker copy (if Official Score card is not yet received) along with the application. • Online GMAT/GRE score (exam taken at home) is not applicable for EPGP 2024.
About IIM Bangalore: The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. IIMB has 110 full time faculty members, about 1200 students across various degree-granting programmes.
IIM Bangalore offers Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), the Master of Management Studies (Public Policy), the Master of Business Administration – one-year full time, the Master of Business Administration – two years (weekend), the Master of Business Administration – two years full time, and the Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics) – two years full time.
- IIM Bangalore is ranked #2 in the India Rankings 2022 by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
- Ranked Top 5 in Asia Pacific, and among the Top 30 schools globally, by Financial Times in the Master in Management category in 2019.
- QS World University Rankings 2021: IIM Bangalore Ranked #1 in India for Business & Management Studies.
- IIMB’s one-year MBA ranked No.1 in India by Financial Times.
Selection : Basis GMAT score & IIMB Test score & PI
|ROUND – 1||ROUND - 2||ROUND - 3|
|Application window||Jun 20 to Aug 07, 2023 (5.00 p.m. IST)||Aug 09 to Oct 09, 2023 (5.00 p.m. IST)||Oct 11 to Nov 30, 2023 (5.00 p.m. IST)|
|Application fee||Rs.5,000||Rs.5,000||Rs. 7,000|
|Interviews#||Aug 26 & 27, 2023(Sat/Sun)||Nov 4 & 5, 2023(Sat/Sun)||Dec 16 & 17, 2023(Sat/Sun)|
|Interview Cities*||Bangalore/New Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata|
|Offers & Waitlist#||September 15, 2023(tentatively)||November 10, 2023(tentatively)||January 5, 2024|
|Offer acceptance - Last date#||September 25, 2023||November 20, 2023 (tentatively)||January 15, 2024|
|Withdrawal - Last date#||October 05, 2023||November 30, 2023||January 24, 2024|
EPGP Placement Statistics:
Out of a batch size of 73 students , 56 students participated in Campus placement drive and received offers, 13 got off campus offers. .Median Salary is INR 26 Lakh. Organisations like Accenture , Amazon, Cisco , Flipkart , Genpact were present in the Campus drive.
Out of a batch size of 75 students , 72 participated in the placement and received an Offer of 82 in total. Median Salary is INR 30 Lakh. Organisations like Accenture , Bain, EY, PWC recruited in their middle & senior rung employees.