IMT Ghaziabad Placement 2023: Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT G) released the final Placement report for the PGDM, PGDM Marketing, PGDM Finance, PGDM DCP and PGDM BFS batch 2021 -23. The highest Salary offered is 65.6 lakh per annum and the average salary offered is INR 17.35 Lakh per annum.
ISB Placement 2023. The average Salary offered is INR 34.21 LPA
- Average Salary for Female candidate is 17.95 Lakh per annum
- Average Salary for Male candidate is 17.14 Lakh per annum
- Average package 17.35 lakhs per annum with a Median of 16.0 lakh per annum
- Average of top 100 students stands at 24.99 lakhs per annum, with a median at 22.23 lakh per annum
- Average of top 200 students stands at 21.5 lakhs per annum, with a median at 20.0 lakh per annum
- Highest International Salary 65.6 lakh per annum
- Highest domestic salary 34 lakhs per annum
- Highest salary for PGDM Marketing Program is 65.6 Lakh per annum
- Highest salary for PGDM Program is 30.24 Lakh per annum
- Highest salary for PGDM Finance Program is 28.75 Lakh per annum
- Highest salary for PGDM DCP Program is 28.75 Lakh per annum
- Highest salary for PGDM BFS Program is 28.75 Lakh per annum.
PGDM Batch 2021 – 23 – Final placement Summary
The Final Placement process has seen participation from 150+ companies which included 77 new recruiters. 14% increase in average annual compensation as compared to last year (i.e. batch of 2022). Source IMT Website
IMT Ghaziabad Placement Report 2022: Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT G) released the final placement report for the PGDM, PGDM DCP (Dual Country Program) and PGDM, BFS Batch 2020-22. According to the report the final placement at IMT Ghaziabad witnessed 130+ recruiters, which included 45 new recruiters for the batch of 2020-22 passouts. The placements for this batch of IMT Ghaziabad have broken the record of the recent past years with an average salary of INR 15.28 lakhs per annum.
Overall 23% increase seen in average annual compensation which is INR 12.4 LPA to INR 15.28 LPA and with the top 10 and 25 percentile average salary offered INR 24.99 and INR 20.77 lakhs per annum respectively. Average Salary offered for the PGDM program is INR 15.5 Lac per annum; PGDM DCP is INR 14 Lac per annum and PGDM BFS INR 14.7 Lac per annum. Highest salary offered for the batch is INR 62 lac per annum.
Check placements reports for Batch 2022 for all top B Schools
Students were placed in sectors such as Analytics, Automobile, BFSI, Consulting, E-Commerce, FMCD, FMCG, Pharma & Healthcare, IT/ITES, Logistics and Manufacturing, among others. The highest number of offers were in the IT sector followed by BFSI and consulting sector.
IIM Indore Placement 2022. Highest Salary 49 LPA
ITES: Top Recruiters are Accenture, Cisco, Cognizant, Microsoft, Google, Genpact, Zycus, HCL, Salesforce MAQ Software, Wipro Tech and others.
IMT Ghaziabad Placement 2021
- FORE School of Management Placement Report 2022
- GIM Placement Report 2022. Highest Salary offered INR 27.80 Lakhs
- IMI Delhi PGDM Placement 2022. Highest Salary offered 32.00 LPA
Pingback: ISB Placement 2023. Average Salary offered is INR 34.21 LPA
Pingback: IFMR GSB MBA Placement 2023 Batch - Average Salary 13 LPA
Pingback: IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Placement 2023