NMIMS Placements 2023: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS Mumbai) released the final placements for the MBA & MBA HRM batch 2023. This year’s highest salary offered is Rs. 67.80 lakhs per annum which is offered in general Management and the overall average salary offered is Rs. 26.63 lakhs per annum which is higher than last year’s average salary.
NMIMS MBA Placements 2023 Facts
- The average salary of the top 10% batch is Rs. 40.4 lakhs per annum
- The average salary of the top 20% batch is Rs. 36.50 lakhs per annum
- The average salary of the top 30% batch is Rs. 34.39 lakhs per annum
- The average salary of the top 4 0% batch is Rs. 32.53 lakhs per annum.
Compare Business Schools: SIBM Pune vs NMIMS Mumbai vs IIM I vs IIM K || SIBM vs SCMHRD vs IIM Ranchi
With over 175 esteemed recruiters and more than a third of the batch receiving pre-placement offers, the graduating batch of 2023 for MBA Core and MBA HR received an impressive assortment of job offers across various profiles and business functions.
- The highest salary offered in Finance is 42 LPA
- The highest salary offered in General Management is 67.8 LPA
- The highest salary offered in Marketing is 57.78 LPA
- The highest salary offered in Operations and Data Science is 36.32 LPA
About NMIMS: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) was established in Mumbai in the year 1981 by a leading public charitable education trust, Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM). NMIMS was established with the initial intent to offer management programs at the Diploma and Masters’ (graduate) level.41-year-old legacy of cultivating and nurturing students to become trailblazers in the realm of leadership. The placement process was executed in a hybrid fashion this year. It is AACSB Accreted B Schools of country.