NMIMS MBA Admission 2022. The School of Business Management (SBM) of SVKM’s NMIMS, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms), one of premier business schools of Mumbai, Maharashtra starts application for its MBA, MBA HR and other program for the batch 2022-24.
SBM NMIMS Mumbai offers MBA (programme having concentration in any one Mumbai 600 of the following areas: Finance/Marketing/Operations & Decision Sciences); MBA Human Resource (MBA HR,); MBA Pharmaceutical Management; MBA – Business Analytics, MBA (Digital Transformation) and Dual Degree in MBA Decision Science & Analytics + MS Mumbai 60 in Business Analytics & Information Management from Purdue University program. 30% Seats in the MBA Programs of NMIMS will be offered to Female candidates.
- SBM NMIMS MBA Placement 2021
- MBA Colleges Accepting NMAT Score 2021 (Based on ROI 2020)
- NMAT 2022: Eligibility Pattern, Exam Dates and cut-offs 2021
Eligibility – MBA: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. * Sub clauses 3.1 to 3.7 are also applicable.
Dual degree program: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate with Maths or Statistics or Econometrics as a subject in their graduation. The applicants should get minimum TOEFL score for 93 with minimum subsection scores, IELTS score of 7.0 or higher with minimum subsection scores as well will also accepted.
- Compare Business Schools: IIM Indore vs IIM K vs NMIMS Mumbai vs SIBM Pune
- MBA HRM – XAHR vs SCMHRD vs NMIMS Mumbai
MBA Pharmaceutical Management: Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in; Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Medical Technology & Biotechnology, and MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. Candidates with B.Tech. Bio-Tech./Bio-Medical or B.E. Bio-Tech./BioMedical from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate are also eligible to apply.
MBA – Business Analytics: The MBA – Business Analytics, Mumbai applicants shall have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce or Economics with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate. Having relevant industry work experience of at least an year would be an added advantage.
Full Time Faculties
Average salary 2021
|Highest Salary 2021|
Ind Exp Faculties
Selection Process: NMAT by GMAC™ test is a mandatory test for applying to the following NMIMS University programmes viz
1. MBA – Mumbai / Bengaluru / Jadcherla (Hyderabad) / Navi Mumbai / Indore
2. MBA HR Mumbai
3. Dual Degree in MBA Decision Science & Analytics + MS in Business Analytics & Information Management from Purdue University Mumbai
4. MBA Pharmaceutical Management Mumbai
5. MBA Business Analytics Mumbai & Jadcherla (Hyderabad)
6. MBA (Digital Transformation) Mumbai. For more information about the test, please visit www.nmat.org. The score of the NMAT by GMAC™ Test for all the NMIMS applicants will be submitted by GMAC electronically to NMIMS (Deemed to-be-University).
Stage 2 The 2nd Stage of selection process will be managed by NMIMS for the shortlisted candidates. There could be a psychometric test or Written Analytic test along with personal Interview. The details will be informed subsequently.