Most of the top Business schools barring a few have completed summer placements (SIP) for the MBA/ PGDM batch 2021-23. This year highest SIP 6.8 Lakh offered in XLRI Jamshedpur and IIM Lucknow.
IIM Kozhikode is the country’s first B Schools to declare SIP for the PGP, PGP Finance and other Program with Highest SIP 3.74 Lakh. CHECK
Highest SIP (2 Months)
|IIM Kozhikode||3.74 Lakh|
|IIM Indore||4 Lakh|
Stipends have shot up by 16-17% with some students being offered Rs 5-8 lakh for a two-month internship at top business schools such as Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK); IIM Indore; Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi; Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur and IIM Lucknow.
- IIM Indore SIP Report 2023 batch, Highest SIP is 4 Lakh
- IIM L concludes summer placement for 2021-23 Batch
- FMS Delhi Summer Placements 2021. Highest SIP 5 Lakh
The top stipend at XLRI and IIM Lucknow was Rs 6.8 lakh for two months, up by 35% from Rs 5 lakh offered last year. At IIM Kozhikode, the highest stipend jumped 17% to Rs 3.74 lakh from Rs 3 lakh last year and FMS Delhi saw a jump of 67% to Rs 5 lakh from Rs 3 lakh last year. IIM Indore’s highest stipend jumped from Rs 3.2 lakh last year to Rs 4 lakh. The highest stipend offered to students of Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, was Rs 4 lakh, according to an Economic Times report.
Compare Business School Series 33: XLRI vs IIM Lucknow vs JBIMS
- The top recruiters include Amazon, The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Bain and Co, Accenture Strategy, EY, PwC, Deloitte, Aditya Birla Group and Hindustan Unilever.
- Companies from sectors such as Consulting and BFSI (banking, financial services and insurance offered a maximum number of offers for summer internships.
- Fast-moving consumer goods/durables (FMCG/ FMCD), e-commerce and IT were others to dole out a high number of offers, the report added.
- Consulting offers at FMS, Delhi saw a record growth of 72% from last year and IIM Indore also saw a jump of 25% in roles from the sector.
- Sales and marketing saw a rise of 25% in offers to IIM Kozhikode students followed by consulting and BDSI at 22% each.
- Consulting and advisory roles saw a jump of 25% at XLRI while IT and commerce firms recruited 22% of the batch.