DoMS IIT Admission 2023: Department of Management Studies (DoMS) Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT M) will opens application for its 2 year full-time MBA Program for the batch 2023. Last date to apply is Jan 31, 2023.
|Tuition Fees||8 Lakh|
Full time Faculties
- Valid score in the Common Admissions Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management.
- Graduates (or professional qualification equivalent to that of a University degree recognized by the UGC) in any discipline with first class or 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PD) earned in their degree from a recognized/reputed University.
- Final year students (of the above mentioned programme) are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, on the condition that they meet all requirements for the qualifying degree before the start of the program and will produce provisional certificate of completion within two months of joining the program.
- IIT Graduates who have obtained a CGPA of 8 and above on 10 are exempted from CAT score.
Composite Score will be calculated with due weights to
- CAT score
- Past academic performance,
- Work experience
- Academic Diversity
Applicants will be shortlisted based on the composite score. Relaxation for all categories according to GOI norms will be followed.
Candidates from all categories shortlisted based on the composite score shall be called for a Virtual Interview.
The final selection will be based on the following with due weights to each of the components:
- Virtual Interview
- Composite score
- Other Achievements.