IIM A Admission 2022: Indian institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM A) opens application for its 2 year full time Post graduate program (PGP) and Post Graduate Programme in Food and Agri-business Management (PGP FABM) for the batch 2022-24. IIM A is the ranked No 1 Business Schools of the country and oldest Business Schools of India. 2nd IIMs of IIM Family established in 1961. Last date to apply is Sep 15, 2021.
Weightage for CAT scores revised by IIMs
- CAT 2021 weight score is 65% for the batch 2020-22;
- 5% Weightage for work experience added at shortlisting stage 2022.
- Sectional cut-offs is 70%
- Only 25% weightage will be given for CAT 2021 score in final admission selection 2022
Eligibility: The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category, this is relaxed to 45%), of any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- IIM Ahmedabad final Placement Report 2020 (Official)
- IIM Bangalore MBA Placement Report 2021
- Find weight-age given to CAT scores by the IIMs.
Selection process of IIM A done is Four Stages:
- Application Stage
- Shortlisting for GD-PI-WAT
- Participation in Final Selection Round comprising GD-PI or PI-WAT
- Getting Final Admission Offer
|Full Time Faculties||109|
|Average salary 2020||
Highest Salary 2021
|Ind Exp Faculties||85%|
IIM Ahmedabad batch profile for the batch 2021-23.
|% of females||28||
% of Non engineers
|% of Working Professionals||67||