IIM Bangalore Placement 2022: IIM Bangalore released the final placement report for the PGP and PGPBA (MBA Business Analytics) batch of 2020 – 22 recently. This year, the batch received a total of 662 offers from participating recruiters which included – Accenture Strategy, Amazon, The Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey & Company and Microsoft amongst others.
A total of 137 companies participated in the final placements process at IIM Bangalore for the class of 2020 -22 and made 200+ offers out of which 6 were overseas offers.
- Average salary offered INR 33.82 LPA
- Median Salary offered is INR 31.2 LPA
- Number of Offers Made: 662
- Pre-Placement offers Made / Accepted: 273/181
- Final Placement offers Made / Accepted: 209/205
Average salary offered is 33.8 Lakh per annum which is Jump by 16.7% in comparison to last year average salary 29.98 Lakh per annum. Median salary offered is 31.2 Lakh per annum which is Jump by 9% in comparison to last year average salary 28.6 Lakh per annum.
Top Recruiters for final placements are Accenture Strategy 49; Amazon 31; The Boston Consulting Group 30; Bain & Company 26; McKinsey & Company 22; Kearney 20; Microsoft 18 and among others.
Pre-Placement Offers by the top Companies are Bain & Company 18; Amazon 17; The Boston Consulting Group 17 ; Accenture Strategy 14; McKinsey & Company 12; Kearney 9; Microsoft 6 and so on.
Sector-wise final placement: Management Consulting witnessed the highest roles with 42% students; 20% in IT/Product Management; 11% in e-Commerce; 10% in corporate Finance & Commercial Banking and so on.
About IIM Bangalore: The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. IIMB has 110 full time faculty members, about 1200 students across various degree-granting programmes.
IIM Bangalore offers Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), the Master of Management Studies (Public Policy), the Master of Business Administration – one-year full time, the Master of Business Administration – two years (weekend), the Master of Business Administration – two years full time, and the Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics) – two years full time.
- IIM Bangalore is ranked #2 in the India Rankings 2021 by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
- Ranked Top 5 in Asia Pacific, and among the Top 30 schools globally, by Financial Times in the Master in Management category in 2019.
- QS World University Rankings 2021: IIM Bangalore Ranked #1 in India for Business & Management Studies.
- IIMB’s one-year MBA ranked No.1 in India by Financial Times.