IIT Tirupati M. Tech Admission 2022: IIT Tirupati Applications are invited for Academic Year 2022-23 admissions commencing from Aug-2022 in the following programmes:
- Civil Engineering (Streams: (i) Environmental and Water Resources Engineering, (ii) Geotechnical Engineering, (iii) Structural Engineering, (iv) Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Streams: (i) Signal Processing & Communications, (ii) Microelectronics & VLSI (iii) RF and Microwave Engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering (Stream: i) Design & Manufacturing).
About IIT Tirupati: Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati is the first among the 3G IITs, announced in 2014, to
have its foundation stone laid in March 2015. It started functioning with the support of its mentoring institute, IIT Madras from the academic year of 2015-16.
The application fee is as follows:
GN/EWS/OBC-NCL Male candidates : Rs.400; GN/EWS/OBC-NCL Female candidates : Rs.200 and SC/ST and PwD candidates : Rs.200.
For GATE qualified candidates
Candidates qualified in GATE 2022, 2021 or 2020 and satisfying any one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology from Educational Institutions approved by AICTE/ Government.
- Candidates yet to appear or have appeared in the final examination for the qualifying degree specified in (i) and whose results are likely to be declared by July, 2022.
For IIT Graduates:
Candidates graduating/ graduated from IITs with B.Tech. Degree and having CGPA of 8.0 and above can apply without GATE Score. These applications will be reviewed by the respective Department(s).