JEE Advanced 2021 is being conducted by IIT Kharagpur on Otr 3 in online mode, in two shifts. Paper 1 was held from 9 to 12 pm and Paper 2 was conducted from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Soon, the JEE Advanced 2021 answer key will be released.
IIT-Kharagpur institutes full-ride scholarship for JEE Advanced top 100 rankers The scholarship will be implemented from the 2021-22 academic session and will consider students whose parents’ gross annual income is less than Rs 20 lakh.
Updated as on Oct 03, 7: 30 PM: After talking to a cross-section of students about the pattern, difficulty level and marking scheme, it was found that there was a slight change in the pattern of JEE Advanced (paper 1) with 57 questions in all i.e. 19 each from the three subjects. It was a paper of 180 marks, said Ajay Kumar Sharma, National Academic Director (Engineering), Aakash Educational Services Limited.
“Student further opined that the topic coverage was full in physics, more or less complete in chemistry, whereas, there were very few questions from Calculus. probability (4) matrices and determinants (4) were notable mentions. Overall, it was an easy to moderate paper with math>chemistry>physics as the subject-wise difficulty level,” he added.
- NIT Jamshedpur Placement Report 2021. Highest 37.5 Lac Per Annum
- NIT Warangal B Tech Placement Report 2021.
- NIT Rourkela Placement 2021. B Tech Placements
- NIT Hamirpur Student bags record breaking placement offer.
Physics has questions mostly from class 11. Some tough questions were asked from chapters of current electricity, optics, rotation & modern physics. Overall, the section was easier compared to the other two subjects as per students.
“Mathematics was difficult as per students. There were 2 questions from matrices & determinants. There were questions from functions, continuity & differentiability, application of derivatives, definite integrals. Some good questions were asked from chapters of probability, complex numbers, and 3D geometry. Some Tricky questions were asked from circle & parabola in coordinate geometry. A tricky question from trigonometry was also asked. Students felt this section was the toughest with more weightage given to class 11 chapters,” said Ramesh Batlish, Head, FIITJEE Noida. Source: The Indian Express
Updated as on Oct 03, 3:15 PM. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2021 paper 2 exam started at 2:30 pm. The first paper ended at 12 pm. This year, 57 questions were asked in paper 1, which was a change from last year. The second shift will end at 5:30 pm. Paper analysis, students’ reactions will be made available at the end of the second shift as well. Coaching centres will release memory-based JEE Advanced answer key once the exam is over but for the official answer key, students will have to wait for a few days.
JEE Advanced 2021: Students’ reaction- paper 1
- Students found the overall level of paper moderate to difficult level but not easy.
- Some students have reported Physics was easy to moderate, Chemistry was moderate but Maths relatively difficult.
- JOSAA Cut-offs 2020 for NIT Trichy All Category
- NIT Hamirpur JOSAA Cut-offs 2020
- NIT Patna JEE Mains Cut-offs 2020
- NIT Calicut JOSAA Cut-offs 2020
- MANIT Bhopal JEE Mains Cut-off 2020
- MNIT Jaipur Cut-offs 2020
- Chemistry was a balanced section with questions covering chapters of classes 11 and 12 equally.
- Inorganic Chemistry questions were directly from NCERT.
- In Physical Chemistry questions covered chapters of Titration, Electrochemistry, Thermodynamics (Kinetic Theory Gases).
- In Organic Chemistry, questions are mostly asked from Amines, Biomolecules, Oxygen-containing Compounds.
- Physics has questions mostly from Class 11. Some tough questions were asked from Chapters of Current Electricity, Optics, Rotation, and Modern Physics. Overall, this section was easier compared to the other two subjects as per students.
- Mathematics was tricky and difficult as per students. There were 2 questions from Matrices and Determinants. There were questions from Functions, Continuity, and Differentiability, Application of Derivative, Definite Integrals. Some good questions were asked from chapters of Probability, Complex Numbers,3-D Geometry. Some tricky questions were asked from Circle and Parabola in Coordinate Geometry. A tricky question from Trigonometry was also asked. Students felt this section was the Toughest with more weightage given to class 11 chapters.
- No mistakes reported till now as the complete paper is yet to be analysed.
- The total number of questions in Paper-1 was 57as compared to 54 last year.
- Total Marks of Paper-1 has also changed to 180 as compared to 198 last year.
- As the Test was Computer Based students had the option to change any option, they could mark it for review, save, and next to proceed further.
- Scribble Pads were given to students during the exam for rough work and were taken back after the exam.
Article by FIITJEE Noida head Ramesh Batlish. Source: India TV News