LBSIM PGDM Admission 2023: LBSIM (Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management) New Delhi released the application form for the 2-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the batch 2023. LBSIM offers PGDM General, Financial Management, Research & Business Analytics, E-Business and Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. LBSIM Applications open for 2023 -25 batch. Last Date to Apply 22 Dec 2022
Apply to any top 125+ B Schools from one window. Shortlist & apply.
PGDM Two Year Full-time Programmes offered:
- PGDM – General
- PGDM – Financial Management
- PGDM – Research and Business Analytics
- PGDM – E-Business
- PGDM – Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
Compare Business Schools: IFMR GSB vs TAPMI vs LBSIM vs GIM || FORE School vs LBSIM vs BIM Trichy
Full time Faculty
|Faculty with PhD/FPM||
Faculty with Industry Exposure
Number of Companies Participating
Eligibility: Candidates appearing for the final year of the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply. However, such candidates must submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on the latest available grades/marks.
Selection process: Candidates are short-listed based on valid CAT/XAT/GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Extempore/Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview which is held during the month of February to March, every year.
LBSIM how to apply
- The Information Brochure containing the Application Form is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of Application Fees of INR 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft starting from September onwards.
- Candidates can apply Online. For online application submission, candidates need to pay INR 1,250/- either through Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking Or UPI.
LBSIM PGDM Placement 2022: LBSIM (Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management) Delhi released final placement report for the PGDM General Management, PGDM Financial Management and PGDM Research & Business Analytics Batch 2022. 100% of the students placed with average salary of INR 11.3 LPA and Highest Salary: INR 25.91 LPA overall.
Pingback: PGDM 2023-25 Application Form. MBA Admission
Pingback: LBSIM Application 2023 Open. Apply for PGDM Admission