MDI Gurgaon Applications 2024: Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI Gurgaon or MDI G), the premier business School located in Delhi NCR will open admission for the batch of 2024 – 26 soon. It is a 50 years old Business Schools, MDI is a SAQS, AMBA and AACSB Accredited B Schools of Country,
MDI Gurgaon is one of the oldest Business Schools in the country which was established soon after XLRI, IIM Calcutta, Ahmedabad and IIFT Delhi, which accepts CAT 2023 for Indian Candidates and GMAT for NRI/PIO/Foreign National. The two year full-time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), which was launched in 1994, is the flagship programme of MDI.
Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI G) offered scholarships to the current batch of management students (2022-23) which includes 100% waiver in tuition fees for the complete program. This year 20 students are recipients of this merit cum means scholarships.
The PGDM programmes offered are –
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business (PGDM-IB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM)
MDI Gurgaon, has one common application form for all three programmes offered.
PGDM IB: The PGDM-IB is a dual degree programme delivered in India and Europe. The programme is offered jointly by MDI Gurgaon and ESCP Europe, ranked 8th in Europe in the Financial Times B-School rankings. Students spend two 10-week terms at MDI Gurgaon, before traveling to one of the 6 allocated locations of ESCP’s Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Turin, Warsaw and London campuses for two semesters.
SPJIMR Placements: PGDM student receive the highest package of 77.8 Lakhs, class average at 33.02 Lakhs
MDI has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian B-School. It was accredited by South Asian Quality Standards (SAQS) in 2005 and by Association of MBAs (AMBA) in 2006. MDI G is 40 Acres of Lush Green Campus and ranks among the top 5-7 B Schools of the country in terms of popularity. MDI Gurgaon accidentally AACSB Accredited.
- At least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class X and XII.
- * Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 3 years for PGDM and PGDM-HRM; Minimum 4 years for PGDM-IB), with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University recognized by the AICTE/AIU/ Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2024 can also apply to the PGDM and PGDM-HRM programmes, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2024.
- Applicants to the PGDM-IB programme must possess a minimum of 1 year (one year) work experience as on 31st December 2023, after completion of a Bachelor’s degree of admissible duration for the programme.
|Tuition Fees||23. 47 Lakh PGDM/PGDM HRM;
27.5 Lakh PGDM IB
|Full time Faculty||75+|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||26.5 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||60 LPA|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
|Seat||240 for PGDM; 60 for PGDM – HRM & 120 for PGDM – IB|
Selection process: Shortlisting of candidates for the GDPI process will be done on the basis of the details provided in the application form and their CAT or GMAT scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews between February and April 2024 at a center in one of the following cities: Bangalore, Gurugram, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai. Centers other than Gurugram are tentative.
MDI Application Fees:
- Application Fee : Rs. 3000 +18% GST
- Candidates applying for both MDI-G and MDI-M have to make an online payment of Rs. 3590 (Rupees three thousand five hundred ninety only) inclusive of 18% GST.
- NRI Candidates for MDI Gurgaon and Foreign Nationals/ Gulf Quota/ OCI candidates for MDI Murshidabad will have to make an online payment of Rs. 8496 (Rupees eight thousand four hundred ninety six only) inclusive of 18% GST.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online.
MDI Final Placement 2023: Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI G) released the final placement for the PGDM (PGDM, PGDM HRM, & PGDM IB) Batch 2021 – 23. For the batch 2020 – 22, the highest salary offered was Rs. 1.14 Crores.
As per the reports, the highest package for the MDI Gurgaon placements 2023 is 60 LPA. While the average package for the different courses of PGDM HRM, PGDM & PGDM IB, and PGDM BM were INR 26.42 LPA, INR 27.67 LPA, and INR 24.64 LPA respectively.