SPJIMR PGDM Admission 2024: SPJIMR (S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research) Mumbai open applications for its two-year, full-time residential PGDM programme for the batch 2024 -26. SPJIMR’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a two-year, full-time residential programme equivalent to an MBA. PGDM is approved by AICTE, accredited by NBA and AMBA, UK. It is a42 years Old business school accredited by AACSB and MBA.
PGDM program offered are
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 24 Lakh*|
|Full time Faculty||72|
|Faculty with PhD||60+|
|Average CTC last year||Rs. 33 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||Rs. 67.5 LPA|
|CAT Cut-offs||80 overall|
*(This fee includes tuition fee, basic hostel/ accommodation and Global Fast Track. It does not include cost of travel, boarding, lodging, visa, insurance and incidentals for Global Fast Track).
Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognised university. CAT and GMAT entrance scores are accepted. Both fresh graduates and candidates with maximum five years of work experience, can apply for the programme.
SPJIMR Application process
Application process To apply for PGDM the aspirants must fill out the online application form available from September every year. The application processing fee is Rs. 2000. It is subject to revision.
The applicants are shortlisted based on their profiles. They must also meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams. The profiles are evaluated, and the applicants are sorted into two groups: Profile-based and Profile-cum-Score-based For selection, the applicants’ overall profile and the following factors are considered :
- Academic background – A strong and consistent performance in 10th grade, 12th grade and every year of graduation.
- Work experience – Relevance of work experience for the chosen specialisation.
- Entrance scores – Meeting the minimum eligibility cutoff in the required entrance exam is mandatory.
- Versatility and achievements -Endeavours in diverse fields of interest and noteworthy past achievements.
SPJIMR Placements: PGDM student receive the highest package of 77.8 Lakhs, class average at 33.02 Lakhs
Candidates can apply online.
SPJIMR Placements 2023: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai recently announced the completion of the Final Recruitment Process for its PGDM Class of 2023 in a record number of process days with huge corporate participation.
SPJIMR Placements Highlights:
- 7% (6.6%) of offers equal to or greater than INR 40 LPA
- 35% of offers equal to or greater than INR 35 LPA
- 70% of offers equal to or greater than INR 30 LPA
- 92% of offers equal to or greater than INR 25 LPA