NEET UG Medical Counselling: All the NEET Under Graduate (MBBS/BDS) aspirant candidates are hereby informed that counseling for All India Quota seats/ Institutional Quota/ Domicile (internal candidates) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), (wards of ESIC insured persons) seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune for the Under graduate session 2019-20 will be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee/ Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- For participation in Institutional Quota (internal) seats of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), internal quota seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, candidates are required to go for registration at official website of Medical Counseling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in).
- Candidates of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana would be eligible for participation against the 15% All India Quota seats
- Candidates to note that Non- Refundable registration counseling fees and refundable tuition fees have to be paid by the candidate at the time of registration.
NEET UG Medical Counselling 2023: Registrations for the first round of NEET UG counselling for 15% all India quota (AIQ) seats will begin on July 20, Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), who conducts it, announced on Friday.
The Reset registration option for Round 1 of UG Counselling 2023 is available upto 10:00 AM of 25.07.2023.
The Registration for UG Counselling 2023 will start by 01:00 P.M of 20.07.2023 as per schedule.
An updated/revised Information Bulletin has been uploaded on 19.07.2023.
- FINAL SEAT MATRIX FOR ROUND 1 JIPMER (MBBS) UG 2023
- FINAL SEAT MATRIX FOR ROUND 1 DEEEMD UNIVERSITIES (MBBS BDS) UG 2023
The MCC conducts counselling for 15 percent AIQ (All India Quota) seats. The rest 85 per cent state quota seats counselling is conducted by respective state authorities. Under MCC AIQ seats counselling, MBBS and BDS seats of central universities like – Aligarh Muslim University, Banaras Hindu University, University of Delhi, Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi, colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune comes.
- Also Read: Punjab NEET UG 2023 Counselling Registration begins
- Odisha NEET UG Counselling 2023 Registration opens
- Telangana NEET UG 2023 Counselling. Apply Now
- Kerala NEET UG Counselling 2023: Deadline extended
- Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling Registration will end soon
- Karnataka NEET UG 2023 Counselling schedule will be out soon