GATE Exam 2023 Admit Card: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT K) has postponed the release of admit cards for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023). Candidates will be able to download their hall tickets from the official website gate.iitk.ac.in from Jan 9, 2023 onwards.
“Due to operational reasons Admit Card Download is delayed, and now it will be enabled on 9th January 2023,” read a notice.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023, admit cards will be released on Jan 3, 2023. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT K) will issue GATE 2023 admit card tomorrow, January 3, 2023. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download it from gate.iitk.ac.in.
— GATE 2023 (@AboutGATE2023) January 3, 2023
The examination is scheduled for February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2023. Candidates’ responses will be made available on February 15 and answer keys will be issued on February 21. A window to raise objections to the preliminary answer key will be given between February 22 to 25.
GATE 2023 Admit Card: How to download
- Go to the official website of GATE
- Click on GATE 2023 Admit Card link available on the home page.
- Enter your login details and submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
In addition, GATE score is also used by some colleges and institutions for giving admission to students without MoE scholarship/assistantship. Many Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) have been using the GATE score in their recruitment process.
Which paper will be conducted on which day of GATE 2023?
IIT Kanpur has divided the exam days into different papers:
- February 4- morning shift: CS
- February 4- afternoon shift: AR, ME
- February 5- morning shift: EE, ES, XH
- February 5- afternoon shift: BM, CY, EC
- February 11- morning shift: GG, IN, MA, PE, XE, XL
- February 11- afternoon shift: AE, AG, BT, CH, EY, GE, MT, NM, PH, PI, TF
- February 12- morning shift: CE1, ST
- February 12- afternoon shift: CE2, MN
All About GATE: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national level exam that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts. GATE 2023 will be conducted for 29 papers. GATE 2023 will be conducted by IIT Kanpur. More than 13 lakh students every year sat in GATE Exam for the 29 subjects.